Wednesday, December 21, 2016

When You Feel Lost And Alone

Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord will personally go ahead of you. He will be with you; he will neither fail you nor abandon you.
Deuteronomy 31:8 

As you know, I like music almost as much as I love (am addicted to) coffee.  A number of years ago, and I'm dating myself here, Bob Seger performed a song called "Turn The Page" and if you listen to the lyrics it's about the lonely life of a performer.  
During the holiday season, there are many who feel lost and lonely. Matter of fact, there are those who feel that way all year around or at some point during the year. I can admit to you that I have felt that way, even when in a crowd of people.  I encourage you, if you are feeling that way, talk to someone!  
Our instinct is to merely withdraw into ourselves (especially if you are like me and are Introverted).  However, unless we talk with someone how will anyone know what's going on in our hearts?  I've said it many times before and am saying it again, if you don't tell someone how will they know?

No comments:

Post a Comment