Friday, December 30, 2016

Second Chance!

I’ll give you a new heart, put a new spirit in you.
Ezekiel 36:27 
 
There have been many (many, many, many) times, as I look back on my life, where I have been allowed a second chance.  I, like so many of us, am very prone to screw life up more times than not.  And when a second chance is offered, what a wonderful feeling!
 
I've already made some New Year's Resolutions:
     *     I will not eat asparagus, broccoli, cauliflower.
     *     I will strive to more tolerant of those who dislike meat.
     *     I will strive to be more encouraging.
     *     I will strive to be more positive and optimistic.
 
I may, once again, fail miserably as I have in years past when I made resolutions.  Look at this 1967 Karmann Ghia Convertible.  Someone found it in a barn and restored it, now it has a second chance!    But God offers us second chances!

No comments:

Post a Comment