Tuesday, November 22, 2016

What I Am Thankful For

Shout out praises to the Lord, all the earth!
Worship the Lord with joy!
Enter his presence with joyful singing!
Acknowledge that the Lord is God!
He made us and we belong to him;
we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
Enter his gates with thanksgiving,
and his courts with praise!
Give him thanks!
Praise his name!
For the Lord is good.
His loyal love endures,
and he is faithful through all generations.
Psalm 100 
 
I am thankful for the opportunity to spend another day with my Bride.
I am thankful for the companionship of Woody.
I am thankful for the peace and quiet.
I am thankful to NOT be on Harbison Blvd this weekend.
I am thankful for those who love me, often in spite of myself.
I am thankful for the opportunity to have a job that I LOVE and for the bosses who let me do it.
I am thankful for God's blessing of having enough to each and enough to share.
I am thankful for elastic waistbands.
I am thankful for those who are protecting me today.
I am thankful for those who God has chosen to bring to mind us to discuss.
I am thankful for YOU!
I am thankful for a church home where the pastors are actually REAL people, without facades?
I am thankful for the chance to take a nap.
I am thankful for the little things like being able to turn on the faucet and have fresh water.
I am thankful for having coffee!  LOTS AND LOTS OF COFFEE!!
I am thankful for the chance to be thankful.
 
What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment